Nick was a triathlete, and long distance runner before he started building lean muscle – so is well aware of what it means to overcome your own genetics.
One thing with these books that is guaranteed, is that you will get a fun and challenging workout with the exercises that Nick presents, and whilst the workouts will be challenging they are also going to make a massive different to your build and physical appearance, through growth of more lean muscle.
Fitness-ebooks.com is a site that sells a lot of e-books that give advice on muscle building training methods, fat loss, general training and supplements. Below is a brief overview of the books on offer, if you are interested in the overview, please click on the link at the top of the page for a more thorough description of each e-book.
Fitness eBooks – Muscle Explosion! 28 Days to Maximum Mass
This fitness e-book takes a different look at building muscle. The idea behind this book is to go back to body basics, and ensure that your body is prepared for the massive explosion of muscle, before massively exploding muscle growth.
The fitness e-book is based around 5 scientific muscle mass building principles, and they are:
- Build a stronger frame – Prepare your bones and tendons for building a large amount of muscle, so that the muscles can be trained to a higher level, rather than failing because of weaker tendons
- Give your muscles room to grow – The muscle fascia, a skin surrounding your muscles to keep them from flopping around needs to expand for your muscles to be able to grow. Preparation work must focus on expanding or stretching the fascia as you train to increase the room the muscles have to grow – this applies particularly to overcoming genetic limitations
- Feed those muscles cells – Improve the circulation so that the muscles are fed optimally with the nutrients they need to get their maximum growth potential. More blood supply means greater muscle growth
- Hyperplasia equal more muscle fibres to grow – Hyperplasia is the splitting of muscle fibers – more muscle fibers means more muscle and more muscle growth
- How to eat for serious mass – Re-load carbs and calories so that they flood into your muscles forcing them to expand. This causes your muscle building hormones also to increase giving even more growth
Fitness eBooks – The Best Arm Exercises You’ve Never Heard Of
A book full of 68 unique, challenging, and proven exercises that will really make your arms much bigger; as always with Nick’s touch of flare! Exercises for men and for women, here are some examples of the exercises for men:
- Nilsson Curls – A pull up, with the forearm or elbow braced against another bar so that the forearm cannot move under the bar, then using a chin-up. Places massive pressure on the biceps
- On barbell tricep extension – presses – Starting in a piked position holding the bar in a close grip, lower your body, straightening it as you bend the arms, until the stomach touches the bar. Extend the triceps so that the body goes back to the starting position, a piked position. Places massive pressure on the triceps, particularly the long head
- Barbell leverage curls – This is done by loading up one end of the barbell (and EZ bar) and hold it roughly in the middle where the bar angles backward, the unloaded end of the bar will be pointed up the back of your arm, and against your forearm. Curl the barbell as high as you can (you can spot yourself with the other hand if you need) Insane intensity on the biceps!
- Incline Barbell Curls – On an incline bench, hold the barbell so that your forearms are resting on your thighs, and holding the barbell. You are lying back on the incline. Curl the bar so that your forearms are vertical concentrating on the bicep squeeze, and then lower gently
- Incline Face-away Pushdowns and Presses – On and incline bench, at 45 degrees, with the bench in front of and facing away from the high pulley. Hold the bar for a push down (like a standard triceps pushdown) Keep the elbows by your side, and push until the arms are straight, concentrating on the squeeze in the triceps and push your shoulders down as if trying to push the bar under your thighs. Slowly lower back to the start position.
Fitness eBooks – The Best Chest Exercises You’ve Never Heard Of
53 Top secret ‘Pec blasting exercises that will make boring, ineffective chest training a thing of the past!
Fitness eBooks – The Best Abdominal Exercises You’ve Never Heard Of
4 Modules to work upper, lower , rotational and strength and stability for the abdominals. These exercises are split up into beginner, intermediate and advanced, and feature the usual Nick Nilsson uniqueness that will really challenge your body!
Fitness eBooks – Gluteus to the Maximum – Build a Bigger Butt NOW!
Discover four glute-building secrets that that can add up to 2 inches to your butt in the next two weeks – challenging stuff for both men and women!
Fitness eBooks – The Best Exercises You’ve Never Heard Of
A package of the four “The Best Exercises You’ve Never Heard Of” exercise books – buy in this pack, and get them for half price! Package includes “The Best Exercises you’ve never heard of”, “The Best Abdominal Exercises You’ve Never Heard Of”, “The Best Arm Exercises You’ve Never Heard Of” and “The Best Chest Exercises You’ve Never Heard Of”
Fitness eBooks – Metabolic Surge – Rapid Fat Loss
Ground breaking fat-loss program that can actually add 4 lbs of lean muscle to your body whilst burning off 10 to 15 lbs of fat, in just 36 days!
Fitness eBooks – Specialization Training
Discover an extraordinary training program that can give you a 25% increase in strength in just four days! Specialization is concentration on a particular body part to bring weak muscles to the same level as the rest of your body.
Fitness eBooks – Hybrid Training
Learn how to get twice the results from the effort that you’re already putting in. Instead of performing multiple exercises, perform one exercise and get the same benefits, with the same effort. Revolutionary, and challenging exercises from Nick!